yesterday was full of information some I knew some of it but some I didn't know. Like google earth that was incredible to be able to go anywhere in the world without leaving your seat is very neat the only way it could get better if it was a live feed. Windows movie maker is always a fun thing to use it allows you to do things that you couldn't with power point. The flip cams are something totally new to me they were fun but I didn't like their limited capabilities in sound and use.
Paul,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed Google Earth, it is definitely an engaging tool that get's a little better every year.
What kind of challenges did you find in the Windows Movie Maker Project? Can you talk a little more about what you learned from this project?
Also, on side note, I'm having trouble reading your blog posts, because of the Google Ads and the template. You may want to review this.